Friday 19 September 2014

Walkin' in Brighton

It's the simple things in life, isn't it? 

I've recently started taking myself off on some leisurely strolls around the city, and, my goodness, the things you don't realise you're taking for granted on a day by day basis...! Brighton by evening is just beautiful. The beach, the hilarious pooches, the gardens... THE SUNSETS. Here are a few snaps - all of them have just taken me back to basics. I'll be looking back at them when I need a breathe and reboot... :o) 

























































And what's a walk without a nice steaming mug of tea at the end of the chapter? Autumn's on it's way, people... I'm already excited for the yellowy/orangey/rustic backdrops....!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...