My heart has been stolen. And I don't even want it back.
Meet Scarlett...!
This little bundle is the beautiful daughter of one of my oldest friends. We got to spend the weekend together recently, playing in the sand, petting plastic cows, and eating cheesy chips. She's probably the sweetest kid I've ever met - the perfect combination of cheeky, polite (!), and inquisitive. I've loved taking photos of her from when she was a diddy baby, and now that she's a bit older, I feel like her personality shines through in the photos even more :o)
What an absolute cutie Mctootie...
Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
WAIT!! If you're going to be waking up in Brighton tomorrow morning, and are just about to make your lunch to take in to work... PUT THA...
-
So far I'm absolutely loving doing this blog! Don't get me wrong, I've had a fair few moments where I've wanted to punch my ...
-
A little while ago, me and Tora set ourselves a challenge to find the best afternoon tea in Brighton. It was safe to say that Blackbird was ...
-
"Hello, Darling". "Hi, M2! How's it going?" "I'm good thank you, how are you?" "I'm good, ...
-
So, no - Tora wasn't in labour for a week. She did recently, however (and does, very successfully every year) celebrate her birthday for...
-
This weekend just gone, one of my best friends, Laura, came to visit. Laura and I met and lived together at university. Over the years, we...
-
I love a good kebab. What's not to love? Meat, mmm. Fresh salad, mmm. Fresh houmous, mmm . I went to a great little Turkish restaurant f...
-
After a much needed lie in after walking our little legs off the day before, day three in Lisbon saw us jump aboard the 15e tram with travel...
-
STOP!! Before reading or looking any further, please click here , and make sure your speakers are turned on. Ahaha, now you have the ...
-
Plateau is a local wine bar and restaurant in the heart of Brighton (situated here ) that has fast become one of my favourite places to e...






























No comments:
Post a Comment