On Tuesday, I went to London to visit the Queen. I didn't, really. I went to meet my mum. We bypassed Buckingham, and headed straight for Westminster, where our champagne afternoon tea awaited! We said a quick hello to Big Ben and Westminster Abbey (or Westminster CRABBY, if you're a Friends fan...) on the way...
... and after a brief encounter with Andy Murray (no pictures, unfortunately!) got tucked in to the goodies on offer at the Westminster hotel.
Everything was lovely. The cakes were rich and delicious, the champagne cold and intoxicating, and the tea refreshing! For options and bookings, click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
WAIT!! If you're going to be waking up in Brighton tomorrow morning, and are just about to make your lunch to take in to work... PUT THA...
-
So far I'm absolutely loving doing this blog! Don't get me wrong, I've had a fair few moments where I've wanted to punch my ...
-
A little while ago, me and Tora set ourselves a challenge to find the best afternoon tea in Brighton. It was safe to say that Blackbird was ...
-
"Hello, Darling". "Hi, M2! How's it going?" "I'm good thank you, how are you?" "I'm good, ...
-
So, no - Tora wasn't in labour for a week. She did recently, however (and does, very successfully every year) celebrate her birthday for...
-
This weekend just gone, one of my best friends, Laura, came to visit. Laura and I met and lived together at university. Over the years, we...
-
I love a good kebab. What's not to love? Meat, mmm. Fresh salad, mmm. Fresh houmous, mmm . I went to a great little Turkish restaurant f...
-
After a much needed lie in after walking our little legs off the day before, day three in Lisbon saw us jump aboard the 15e tram with travel...
-
STOP!! Before reading or looking any further, please click here , and make sure your speakers are turned on. Ahaha, now you have the ...
-
Plateau is a local wine bar and restaurant in the heart of Brighton (situated here ) that has fast become one of my favourite places to e...







































No comments:
Post a Comment