It's the simple things in life, isn't it?
I've recently started taking myself off on some leisurely strolls around the city, and, my goodness, the things you don't realise you're taking for granted on a day by day basis...! Brighton by evening is just beautiful. The beach, the hilarious pooches, the gardens... THE SUNSETS. Here are a few snaps - all of them have just taken me back to basics. I'll be looking back at them when I need a breathe and reboot... :o)
And what's a walk without a nice steaming mug of tea at the end of the chapter? Autumn's on it's way, people... I'm already excited for the yellowy/orangey/rustic backdrops....!! :o)
Friday, 19 September 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
A little while ago, me and Tora set ourselves a challenge to find the best afternoon tea in Brighton. It was safe to say that Blackbird was ...
-
"Hello, Darling". "Hi, M2! How's it going?" "I'm good thank you, how are you?" "I'm good, ...
-
WAIT!! If you're going to be waking up in Brighton tomorrow morning, and are just about to make your lunch to take in to work... PUT THA...
-
Pottery Painting Cafe is... well, exactly what it says on the tin. It's a pottery painting haven on North Road, where you can choose fro...
-
Day four in Lisbon was the sunniest day we'd experienced so far. We went for a lovely little wander to see the Saint George castle in th...
-
The other week, I packed my bags and headed to Nottingham to see my bestie, Laura. Laura's just moved house, so I was looking forward to...
-
So far I'm absolutely loving doing this blog! Don't get me wrong, I've had a fair few moments where I've wanted to punch my ...
-
I have been a rubbish blogger. I went away on holiday the other week, and I think it was one of those ones that's mainly meant I've ...
-
I'm a bit puppy-mad at the moment. So when I met this little guy, Teddy, I fell immediately, and completely in love! Teddy's a Cock...
-
A few weeks ago, I did something I've never done before... I got a gel manicure. Ok, so I know it's not exactly paragliding or any...
























































No comments:
Post a Comment