My heart has been stolen. And I don't even want it back.
Meet Scarlett...!
This little bundle is the beautiful daughter of one of my oldest friends. We got to spend the weekend together recently, playing in the sand, petting plastic cows, and eating cheesy chips. She's probably the sweetest kid I've ever met - the perfect combination of cheeky, polite (!), and inquisitive. I've loved taking photos of her from when she was a diddy baby, and now that she's a bit older, I feel like her personality shines through in the photos even more :o)
What an absolute cutie Mctootie...
Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
A few Sundays ago, me and the girls attended a party that I think Marie Antoinette herself would have been proud of. The sun was shining, th...
-
WAIT!! If you're going to be waking up in Brighton tomorrow morning, and are just about to make your lunch to take in to work... PUT THA...
-
A little while ago, me and Tora set ourselves a challenge to find the best afternoon tea in Brighton. It was safe to say that Blackbird was ...
-
So Laura and I did manage to (reluctantly) tear ourselves away from the kittens at the weekend, and headed for an old favourite of ours, Bis...
-
STOP!! Before reading or looking any further, please click here , and make sure your speakers are turned on. Ahaha, now you have the ...
-
The other week, I packed my bags and headed to Nottingham to see my bestie, Laura. Laura's just moved house, so I was looking forward to...
-
It is taking me SO LONG to get through these Barce pics...! I swear I must have taken about 3,000 photos. I will never go on holiday with my...
-
I am so behind with my photos and posts! Bad blogger. On the plus side, it's meant I've just spent hours going through pictures o...
-
It's Friiiday! I'm hoping this weekend is going to be as good as last. The one just gone, I hopped on the train to London to meet so...
-
This weekend just gone, one of my best friends, Laura, came to visit. Laura and I met and lived together at university. Over the years, we...






























No comments:
Post a Comment